In The News
Cathleen Scott Interview
Lindsey Wagner Quoted in the Sun Sentinel on 3/16/17 About Ex-Teacher Accusing St. Andrew’s School of Defamation
Lindsey Wagner Quoted at the American Bar Association Midyear Meeting in Miami on 2/3/17 Regarding Employment Lawyers Exploring the Challenges of Closing the Gender Pay Gap
Cathleen Scott representing Ex-Trump employee who was FIRED from his Florida golf course after she reported a male co-worker had badgered her for oral sex and harassed her for months
Bathroom Law Fury
Working from Home?
Paid Time Off for Weather Events?
Are You Entitled to Overtime?
Stop apologizing so much at work
- Lindsey Wagner explains why excessive apologies could work against you.
Firm sees rise in noncompete case victories
- Cathleen Scott cites the improving economy as a contributing factor.
Do Yelp users suing company have a case?
- Lawyer Lindsey Wagner explains the legalities of a class-action suit brought against the review-based website.
Not yet clear whether Dolphins’ Martin has solid case
- Cathleen Scott explains how the contract that he signed and extenuating circumstances could come in to play.
Firm’s client files suit against PBC state lawyer
- Former Assistant State Lawyer Angela Miller, who claims she was fired due to impending leave for treatment of breast cancer, sues her former employer for wrongful termination.
‘There is no expectation of privacy in the workplace’
- Cathleen Scott offers her thoughts on office security vs. privacy in this article from wpbf.com.
Happiness is important at work
- Cathleen Scott describes what employers can do to create more fun at the workplace.
Firm retained in prosecutor discrimination suit
- Former prosecutor Angela Miller has retained Scott • Wagner and Associates in a discrimination suit in which Ms. Miller claims she was terminated due to her battle with breast cancer. View WPBF’s video here.
Settlement in Lake Worth whistleblower case
- Scott • Wagner and Associates, helped negotiate a $365,000 settlement between her clients and the city of Lake Worth. Read more in this article from the Palm Beach Post.
Scott earns 3 tae kwon do medals
- Lawyer Cathleen Scott competes in the Senior Nationals competition in Orlando, bringing home one silver and two bronze.
Regional plaintiffs v. Wal-Mart stores
- Lawsuit seeks to end pay and management promotion discrimination throughout region. Read more in this article from Law 360.
- Ex-Dukes members fight to keep Wal-Mart bias suit alive.
St. Lucie Medical Center gave patient records to wrong patient, exposing Social Security numbers
- Cathleen Scott explains the legal requirements of the hospital after giving personal information to the wrong patient.