Florida TV & Film Lawyer
At Scott Wagner & Associates, P.A., our Florida television & family law attorneys have the skills, knowledge, and legal experience to protect your legal rights and financial interests. Our firm provides representation to individuals and businesses in the television and film industries. If you have questions about television law or film law, we can help. To arrange a confidential, no obligation consultation with a Florida TV & film lawyer, please contact us today.
What is Television & Film Law?
The television & film industry is highly competitive—and with the arrival of more and more streaming services, it has become even more complex. At Scott Wagner & Associates, P.A., our Florida entertainment lawyers provide comprehensive legal representation to professionals, entrepreneurs, and companies in television and film. Some notable legal services that we provide to clients working in television, film, and related industries include:
- Option Agreements: An option agreement is a commercial contract between the party (individual or company) that owns a specific work and another party (producer) who wants to turn that work into a television or film. Option agreements are at the basis of many major projects in the entertainment industry. We help clients negotiate and draft option agreements that properly protect their rights and interests.
- Distribution Agreements: In the modern entertainment economy, the distribution of television and film projects has become increasingly complex. The growth of streaming services has changed the dynamics in the industry. We help our clients find distribution agreements that put them (and their work) in the best position to succeed. If you have any questions about the distribution of a television or film project, our Florida entertainment lawyers are here to help.
- Intellectual Property Matters: The intellectual property (IP) rights over a television or film project matter. Our Florida entertainment lawyers advise clients with a wide array of intellectual property matters in the television & film industry, including copyright, trademark rights, and licensing agreements. If you have any questions about IP rights, we are here to help.
How the Florida Television & Film Lawyers at Scott Wagner & Associates Can Help
Entertainment law is complicated—especially in the television & film industries. At Scott Wagner & Associates, P.A., our legal team firmly believes that all clients deserve personalized legal representation. We are ready to get started working on your behalf right away. Among other things, our television & film attorneys will:
- Listen to your story and answer questions during an initial consultation;
- Gather and organize the documents, records, and information you need; and
- Take action to protect your rights and help you achieve the best outcome.
Call Our Florida Television & Film Law Attorneys for Immediate Assistance
At Scott Wagner & Associates, P.A., our Florida television & film lawyers have the professional skills and legal knowledge that you can count on for solutions. If you have any questions about television & film law, we are here to help. Contact our legal team today to set up your confidential initial consultation. We provide television & film law services throughout Florida.