Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Florida Labor & Employment Lawyer
Helping You Navigate Workplace Issues in FloridaGet in contact with an Intake Specialist Contact Us Now

I am in the armed forces and returning to work force do I have rights to my employment?

Return to FAQ Videos


The federal government passed a law which we refer to as USARA, that’s the acronym. That law gives and grants rights to returning members to the workforce of the armed forces. An employer very well may have a duty to reinstate a former worker who went away on a tour of duty or through the reserves. If you feel like you’re being discriminated against or not being returned to your original position you should contact an lawyer to see if your USARA rights were violated.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn